[Stoves] please welcome this stovie to the ETHOS listserve!

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 21 10:04:05 CDT 2016

Dan,

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

We would appreciate knowing more about you and your interests. That will
get you well connected with the most appropriate members of the Stoves
Listserv.

For example, if you indicate significant interest and action with TLUD
microgasifier stoves and/or with char-making as part of stove
activities, I for one could be highly interested in further work.

But name any interests, and you will find individuals with similar
interests here.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com