[Stoves] Off-topic: Stove politics - a golden opportunity for the Clintons and the wretched of the earth

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:40:21 CST 2016

Now it sees unlikely that the Clintons will return to the White House.

Which means Bill can continue to head and run the Foundation, with help
from Hillary and Chelsea, and Hillary can continue to head the Leadership
Council for GACC.

They are now veterans of the world, and of doing good by the sick and the
poor, raising the issues of climate change and women's empowerment.

So I hope Hillary gives a third of her time to GACC, helps expand it, and
raise funds - approx. $3 billion over three years - for direct
interventions, including new R&D modes that have been raised here in the
last few days in response to the news of NIH/Gates funding of $30+ m
research for Amory adventurers.

And Hillary and Bill together can champion the cause of addressing SLCP
pollution - not that by halocarbons, which was just settled in Kigali
unless Donald scraps it - by private efforts. Addressing air pollution
research and air quality management in urban, peri-urban, rurban areas of
the developing world is a "win-win" proposition. It maintains the Clintons'
standing in climate change debates, shames Trump if he does something crazy
like stopping funding for FCCC and GCF, uses the convening power of Clinton
Foundation and GACC in the international fora (with some help from Antonio
Gueterres, ex-GACC Leadership Council).

Above all, it puts Hillary at the top of the pinnacle for doing God's work
- caring for poor girls and women. Not pretenses of EPA/NIH/CDC, which is
all she could do to move US government money to this subject.

Now she can raise money and support small initiatives to the most
vulnerable people.

And Bill can really start claiming success for new initiatives under CHAI.

So far, these two were trapped in their political straight jackets. They
got enough flak and investigations, but now it is time to move on. The
White House was a goal for vanity. Black air - that is the satanic curse.

Any ideas? I am willing to volunteer my effort to help.

Nikhil