[Stoves] Practical Stoves- Introducing The Versatile Stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Nov 16 16:27:00 CST 2016

Dale,

The side feed is interesting.

Also interesting is the thought of having a second burner that is
actually a fuel drying "configuration.

Going one step further, with a "skirt plus side channel" around the
large pot, the hot emisions could be directed to the smaller
pot-position that could receive the heat in an appropriate vertical
"channel" (almost a chimney) where the fuel could be drying.

Care should be taken that the "chimney" does not steal too much heat
from the large pot.  (use a small partition or damper).

Joke:  If you use a damper to help dry the damp fuel, will the fuel be
"un-damped" or some other play on words?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com