[Stoves] Future of the GACC

Rstanley@mind.net rstanley at mind.net
Tue Nov 22 01:29:51 CST 2016

Crispin,
As a bona fide citisen of the US part of the Americas, and as recovering from the recent election and the early indicators of appointees I have to suggest Crispin,  that I do not share your same confidence as our fortunate northern neighbor.
We are experiencing a severe change in policy towards race, gender equality, environment and a host of other issues here, and funding sources aside,  the GACC,  no matter how well intended, remains a policy mechanism of the US government. That policy can change rather quickly on the whims of the administration in control.
Richard Stanley

Sent from my iPhone