[Stoves] Major case study about TLUD stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 1 21:03:55 CDT 2016

see below

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

On 10/1/2016 8:00 PM, alex english wrote:

> Paul,
> It is good to see this report. You have persevered.
>
> The charcoal was purchased back for 12 cents/kg. What happened to it
> next?  Was it used in the form it was produced?

I do not know about the form.  Some might be briquetted.  But it was
sold to restaurants and small industry for burning.

> If these homes wanted to buy charcoal what would it cost?

NOT available for purchase by the households.   Carbon credit agreement
requires that it be used to replace traditionally made charcoal.

> Did this new supply have any change the local market price?

I do not know.   I will try to have more answers in the follow-up
article about 2016 activities / expansions.

I hope that some other locations will be interested in some similar
locally-focused TLUD stove projects.

Paul