[Stoves] SPAM: Re: Charcoal from waste - home cooking or other markets? (Re: Crispin, Anand Karve)

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:25:00 CDT 2016

Hi stovers,

It is very wasteful to convert agricultural residues to char in simple
containers. The ensuing pollution and heat transfer makes it very
inefficient. A better way is pyrolysis/gasification that we did long
ago (1995). www.nariphaltan.org/Gasifier.pdf

Cheers.

Anil

--
Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
e-mail:nariphaltan at gmail.com
           nariphaltan at nariphaltan.org

http://www.nariphaltan.org