[Stoves] Article from Politecnico Milano - "Fuzzy interval propagation of uncertainties in experimental analysis for improved and traditional three-stone fire cookstoves"

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Oct 6 10:03:11 CDT 2016

Dear Friends

I received this message from Fabio Riva who asks to pass it along to the
stove testing community. Perhaps this is the best place to reach all of
them. I have not yet downloaded the paper myself.  It is available free for
a short time after which it will be pay-walled.

From: Fabio Riva

Dear colleagues,

I am glad to inform you that our article "Fuzzy interval propagation of
uncertainties in experimental analysis for improved and traditional three -
Stone fire cookstoves" is officially published online.

You can download it for free until November, 24 at the following link:
http://authors.elsevier.com/a/1Tqfb7tDQ8~-OE. We would be very grateful if
you can share it with your contacts who are working on ICSs testing
approaches. This work suggests how neglecting intrinsic uncertainties of
WBT-based results might lead to highly misinterpret and report
non-comprehensive information about ICSs' thermal energy performance, and to
reveal some statistical concerns about their effective improvements over
traditional devices. We wish this research will encourage a more in-depth
research on the issue of performance evaluation of ICSs at the international
level.

Thank you very much,

best regards,

Fabio

Fabio Riva, Eng.

Researcher at Department of Energy

UNESCO Chair in Energy for Sustainable Development

 <mailto:fabio.riva at polimi.it> fabio.riva at polimi.it

 <http://www.unescochair-e4sd.polimi.it/> www.unescochair-e4sd.polimi.it
<http://%0dwww.polimi.it/en>

www.polimi.it/en <http://%0dwww.polimi.it/en>  [added by CPP]

Politecnico di Milano, Via Lambruschini, 4 - 20156 - Milano

Office:  <tel:%2B39%2002%202399%203816> +39 02 2399 3866