[Stoves] SPAM: Re: Charcoal from waste - home cooking or other markets? (Re: Crispin, Anand Karve)

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:39:15 CDT 2016

Dear Rolf,

I think it might work since we tested the gasifier for a company which
wanted their slag melted. It did the job though we did not test it very
much. The flame temperatures were always in the range of 1100-1200 degrees
C. I think one can design the furnace to get these temperatures
continuously.

All the best.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842