[Stoves] Premixing

Muhammad Nurhuda mnurhuda.ub at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 07:00:44 CDT 2016

Prof. Paul Anderson and all,

In Prime/UB stoves, the smoke is burnt partially using residual pre-heated
primary air. That mechanism could crack large molecules, such that when the
they are burnt the flame becomes much transparent that if they are directly
burnt without initial combustion.
The direction of secondary air is made cross and against the direction of
smoke by geometrical shape of the burning chamber.

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda