[Stoves] Much heat from FC Trough char-makers

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:15:17 CDT 2016

Stovers,

This is about making a lot of heat easily, but is not about capturing
the heat for stove or other purposes.  The technology or process is
called "Flame Cap", shortened to FC.  It is explained in the cited
references.

The capture of this liberated heat could be an interesting topic for the
Stoves Listserv.  (But not discussing char-production here; that
discussion is at the Biochar Listserv.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com

Dear Biocharists!!!

I have completed and made available a 6-page (with many photos) report
on FC (Flame Cap) Troughs for making biochar:

  FC Trough Char-Maker of Corrugated Roofing Sheets (CRS)

The resource page at my website is:
http://www.drtlud.com/?resource=prt16820

I hope that Dolft and Warm Heart and Kelpie and Kon-Tiki-folks and
others will link with this so that we can keep together the body of
knowledge for easy access about FC production of biochar.

Note:  This trough is NOT in competition with the other FC troughs that
are so well built by Frogner at Warm Heart Foundation. Corrugated
roofing sheets (CRS) will not have long lives.   But they is inexpensive
and so easy to handle.  And the sheets will last long enough for people
to become conviced of the utility of FC troughs for making biochar.

Email:psanders at ilstu.edu