[Stoves] FW: [biochar] Flame Carbonizers presentation

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Oct 12 10:52:47 CDT 2016

From: biochar at yahoogroups.com [mailto:biochar at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 8:46 AM
To: biochar at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biochar] Flame Carbonizers presentation

Hey there friends, I finally got my slides up from the Char Production Gathering at Aprovecho in Oregon last August. Thanks to Paul Anderson for organizing that event. There were some fantastic char-making devices on display, and many good discussions as well as several presentations including great stuff from Paul Taylor (that I would like to see again - I hope he will post it somewhere) and this attempt by me to organize ideas about the principles and practice of flame carbonizing devices. Here is the link:

http://www.slideshare.net/kelpiew/flame-carbonizers-for-biochar-in-practice-and-theory

-Kelpie

--

Ms.Kelpie Wilson