[Stoves] Rice husk stove and rice husk gasifier

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:27:46 CDT 2016

Chris & List

modern experience of rice husk gasification  - a paper from 2014

https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01107615/document

plus a  link to an old paper with some information on rice husk gasification

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JKty_OlU8bEC&pg=PA12&dq=gemcor+rice+husk+gasifiers&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYr8bAsdrPAhVBKsAKHbnhBbIQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=gemcor%20rice%20husk%20gasifiers&f=false