[Stoves] Charcoal from waste - home cooking or other markets? (Re: Crispin, Anand Karve)

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:39:19 CDT 2016

Dear Ron and others,
Elsen and his partner visited us to have a look at our charring process. We
received them at Pune railway station, but because they came from Africa,
we expected them to be black, which they were not. We did not have mobile
phones at that time, so it took us quite a while to make contact with
them.  From Pune, we drove to Phaltan, to our Institute. At that time we
made charcoal by using the oven and retort process. The visitors described
to us the process which they were using. It more or less matched with what
you have described.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Ronal W. Larson <rongretlarson at comcast.net