[Stoves] New kind of Sawdust stove

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:57:34 CDT 2016

Crispin, Andrew, and all,

I am glad that it works, and I am not totally sure what type of
combustion method it uses, except that it does not fit the description
of a TLUD stove, which is characterized by a migrating pyrolytic front
(MPF).  And a TLUD does not have "primary air supplied from above."

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com