[Stoves] New kind of Sawdust stove

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:56:09 CDT 2016

Dear Crispin,
the Altanbek stove appears to be a stove meant for space heating rather
than for cooking. What I gather from your description is that one can also
burn charcoal powder in this stove. That is good news for us because the
char made from light biomass like leaf litter or from pine needles is
powdery and we have to convert it into briquettes before we can use the
char as fuel. We would certainly like to conduct some tests with it, but
the pictures provided by you failed to give me a clear idea of the device.
Can you provide more photographs showing details of its construction?

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)