[Stoves] Improved bonfire?

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:25:56 CDT 2016

You know what's up with StoveTec?  BiMart selling StoveTec for $39.99,
about cost after import fees.  Makes no sense, unless BiMart colt not sell
them on shelf and not honoring MSRP / MAP pricing.  THat is always a big
rish dealing with large retailers.  The product clearly cannot sit on shelf
and sell itself.

Bottom line large retailers are going to screw you if you do not read fine
print.  I see this over & over….

Maybe Dean wants to give up on StoveTec?  Sure looks like it giving them
away at that price.

Todd