[Stoves] converting solid biomass into liquid or gaseous fuel

Cookswell Jikos cookswelljikos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 14:01:42 CDT 2016

Hi Crispin,

On a similar note - I was just reading about China's 'Operation Green
Fence' -
http://www.plasticsnews.com/article/20130711/NEWS/130719986/hong-kong-recycler-sees-pyrolysis-as-hedge-against-chinas-green-fence
it seems that plastic and tyre pyrolysis is a growing industry - the
smallest sized one I could find was this one -
http://www.urjas.com/plastic-pyrolyser.php

I personally really like the idea of a plastic recycling machine that make
3d printer filament, like this one - https://www.filabot.com/ now if only
it could use dirty, straight off the street plastic!
Until then, companies like this http://www.ecopost.co.ke/ are very very
nice to have in the Kenyan market.

Best,

Teddy

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.