[Stoves] converting solid biomass into liquid or gaseous fuel

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:33:08 CDT 2016

Dear Frans,
 grass and leaves contain midribs consisting of lignin. They are passed out
of the body as dung and remain as residue in the digester of a biogas
plant. Human food does not have lignin. Therefore, if human food waste is
used for producing biogas, almost all the feedstock is digested. Our urban
domestic biogas plants are in use for almost a decade without clogging.
Yours Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)