[Stoves] News 7 September 2016: "Clean Cookstoves Need Better Performance Guidelines" (ES&T)

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 8 03:36:26 CDT 2016

Dear Stovers,

The lab work is developing stoves to use modified wood for the purpose to clean the air. That’s good. The fuel is supplied along with the Air Burner. Then a stove designed to burn native biomass and cook a meal is placed along side the Air Burner and happens to create a little puff of smoke - not to worry. The smoke is quickly taken up by the Air Burner and the air remains clean so to enjoy a nice healthy meal. Thats what we are doing.

Regards
Frank