[Stoves] Commercial application of smoke? (Re: Crispin, Ron)

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu Sep 15 06:17:17 CDT 2016

Surely the condensibles are not combusted, and the smoke after that point could be burned?

After the dehydration phase kilns shouldn't smoke as the gas stream will support a flame, yes?

Crispin

That's very true - but the person making it and the surrounds would be
exposed to some very strong smoke unless the kiln zero emissions.

*Cookswell Jikos*
www.cookswell.co.ke
www.facebook.com/CookswellJikos
www.kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com
Mobile: +254 700 380 009
Mobile: +254 700 905 913
P.O. Box 1433, Nairobi 00606, Kenya

Save trees - think twice before printing.