[Stoves] WHO's for whom? For what?

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 23:36:43 CDT 2016

Rnn:

Thank you. I have been busy looking for woodstove shops on Cape Cod. None.

I was as disappointed as you are with me. I found some kitchens with -
egad, ventilator fans!!

What has come of EPA and MASSDEP?? Restaurants with foreign food -
Portuguese, Chinese (Trump alert!) - are polluting the outside air, the
pristine air of Provincetown! (Pictures attached).

Where are WHO and EPA modeling emission rates and concentrations over the
Atlantic, the east coast of US and Canada? At $9 million per saved
statistical life, it's a crime that our dear Global Alliance and Global
modelers of premature mortality are ignoring the lives of say, Nantucket
residents (median family income $90,000+)?

****
What soured me on what is marketed as science? Well, the marketing. Of
spurious theories and concocted data.

But that is ok. Science evolves. New paradigms emerge. Science struggles
through.

What stinks to high heaven, however, is the abuse of science by the
advocates, the saviors of the poor ready to market ADALYs.

I don't celebrate my ignorance. I do object to volunteered blindness.

I have a single positive suggestion -- dump the ISO exercise. Get out of
the box mentality, look at the cook and food, not fuel ideologies.

Nikhil

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Ronal W. Larson <rongretlarson at comcast.net