[Stoves] Fw: Small metal grate makes big impact on environment, health | Iowa Now

Dr. Dieter Seifert doseifert at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 10 01:28:18 CDT 2017

Dear Cecil,

You may be interested in Ben Stoves, which can be made with simple
means. It is an open source appropriate technology completely documented
at: http://solarcooking.wikia.com/wiki/Ben_2_and_Ben_3_Firewood_Stoves
and (spanish)
http://www.terra.org/categorias/articulos/hornillos-de-lena-ben-2-y-ben-3-de-dieter-seifert.

It contains a simple grate, incorporated in an ash pan.

Kind regards,
Dieter

---