[Stoves] Webinar: Exploring Solid Biomass in Rwanda & Uganda.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 13 23:11:26 CDT 2017

Nolbert,

Please send the starting time in WHAT TIME ZONE?   The organizers have
not done that, so I ask you to do that.  Please send at least one time
and time zone in the USA, such as for New York (which is Eastern
DAYLIGHT Time).

Doc

Doc / Dr TLUD / Prof. Paul S. Anderson, PhD

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com