[Stoves] News: Philips-inspired stoves in India

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Tue Apr 18 17:32:17 CDT 2017

Dear  Nikhil

       Congratulations  to  the woman stove constructors !

To make stoves still cheaper you could take clay stat expensive fire concrete /cement.

To prevent splitting you make tree separates peaces by plastic foil separated till dryed .

       We only live  50 km from Philips Eindhoven and Fons worked for Philips .

I prefere  a 30L metal TLUD wood gasifier of 3 kg ,it is easy to take out for ash discarding and I need the radiating heat not for cooking but room heating .

For  a smoke free room you  make a labo type  fumehood and  a high chimny at 30-50 cm from the stove .!

Regards

Frans