[Stoves] Rocket stoves, not TLUDs Re: Fwd: FW: TLUD VESSELS

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:58:14 CDT 2017

On 21 April 2017 at 04:12, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> This shows rocket stoves, not TLUD stoves.
>

> On 4/20/2017 3:16 PM, Ingelore Kahrens wrote:
>
> Formation artisans et animatrices Bamako
>
> You can watch the full-length video here:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?
> v=Sf3bQ_-yoEk

Yes but fascinating to watch in these days of machine stamped, robot welded
manufacture and truly using obtainium. I bet those guys could fabricate a
wing for a car from it.

Also no welding, all folded seams.

Was the air gap in between the inner and outer skins to keep the outside
cool?

Still not enough distance twixt pot and flame.

It's the first time I realised that the autolysed yeast product I spread on
my toast has the same name as a cooking pot in French.

Andrew