[Stoves] FW: Dr. Tom Reed: The Father of Clean Burning?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 29 13:22:30 CDT 2017

Anil and all,

Tom Reed is alive and physically healthy but not as scientifically
active as before, living near his daughter in Massachuesetts.  He is now
90 years old.

There is some current consideration of the eventual disposition of his
many decades of files.  if a suitable recipient is available, please
contact me  off-list at    psanders at ilstu.edu     and I will notify Tom
and his daughter.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com