[Stoves] FW: Dr. Tom Reed: The Father of Clean Burning?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sat Apr 29 16:08:55 CDT 2017

Dear Dick

Spring chickens, all of you. I read recently that Chingis Khan (1162-1227) established a cash award for all in his realm who attained the age of 120. That was in 1216 so it applied to people born before 1096 AD. Given their extraordinary diet (almost entirely animal products) it is a wonder even one of them lived that long.

They didn’t use stoves, but braziers so their exposure to cooking fire smoke was much higher than now. I wonder how they managed to die so post-maturely.
Crispin

Thanks Paul, for letting us know Tom Reed is still upright.  Tom Miles inadvertently faked us out with "  Tom WAS our friend, client, mentor etc".  Ninety isn't old. I'm only 85 and last week, a speeder ticketed in this rural Mn. area, was only 95.  Forward, Dick