[Stoves] Humanitarian Engineering

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun Apr 30 13:02:17 CDT 2017

I didn't get to the book. No time. What I saw immediately was that human-centered engineering was a ‎way to bring the materialists to the status of industrial designers who hover between two worlds: the human and the material.

I wonder if the prof is involved in the ETHOS board or inspired it. OSU is not known to me. Perhaps you can meet this guy.

A PhD in engineering is a D.Phil. Now we know why.
Crispin at home