[Stoves] Interesting work on TLUD stoves from university of Adelaide

Paul Medwell paul.medwell at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Aug 6 06:24:57 CDT 2017

The following website contains an answer to Crispin's question...
https://mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/humtech/research/cookstove/

Due to commitments to other funded projects, our cookstove work has been
a side project for many years. However, with some greater support from
the University, we are starting to build momentum in this area.

Cheers,
Paul