[Stoves] [Another attack on solid fuels

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Tue Aug 8 05:23:23 CDT 2017

Karin Troncoso
Onderwerp: Re: [Stoves] [Stoves Digest, Vol 81, Issue 21] Another attack on solid fuels by public health adventurers

Dear Karin

s: 277–714 μg/m3 or 11–28 fold higher than the WHO recommendation of 25 μg/m3;)”

The current discussion

We need a reboot on this whole matter. There are far too many things assumed being given the status of ‘truth’.  I suggest the main reason for the reboot is because there is a lot of money being directed, or redirected, based on really poor quality information and guesses. I appreciate that you are making measurements and creating a base upon which to construct a more realistic version of reality.

Crispin

DEARS

     If you need  a new look ?

Stop discussions and make a law  << ANNY STOVE MUST HAVE A CHIMNEY >> .

You discussed 50 years . Sigarets good for LUNG CANCER ?

 7/ 1000  get smoke cancer and cost the community  300 000 $ / per STUPID FUMER .

For the POOR give them >10$ good for 3m STOOFPIPE 120 mm.

For the clever :  the ants make ventilated hills of a few meters high; and you ?

Hollow mud works too……

     I got cancer from CO2 in bottle drinking water  after 10 years ! USOFAGUS do not resist HCl from stomac acid bloating from liberated CO2 .   Mind all bubble drinks .

Worked in world its dangerouest plant ,with air  absolute filters of 30 000 $ each ,to7 fans of  2m diam.  Chimney  10m diam.  80 meter high .

Most advanced particle spectra  measurements .   Separating natural from man made .

Regards

F.