[Stoves] Principal component questions

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Tue Aug 22 21:17:16 CDT 2017

Dear Stovers,

Please take a look at this link:

http://setosa.io/ev/principal-component-analysis/ <http://setosa.io/ev/principal-component-analysis/>

Way over my head but I am thinking something like this could be used to match up biomass to specific stoves. I was thinking of a ’spider graph in the past but this looks better.

I have a suggested test package, producing many results, that can be done on many different biomass. A specific stove uses the different biomasses tested and the results as to time, fuel used, PM2.5 etc reported. The biomasses that produced acceptable combustion that completes a task people are happy with is listed. We use this method to determine the tests within the package that are important in determining the best fuels to use and the range they must fall into.

Will that work???

Frank

Frank
Frank Shields