[Stoves] Project Drawdown

Andrew Heggie aj.heggie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 04:14:24 CDT 2017

On 30 August 2017 at 23:01, Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> To all, especially Anil, Ron, Nikhil, Andrew, and Jock,
>
> Andrew, Porject Drawdown certainly has a strong cookstoves component (and
> char-producing TLUD stoves solidly links the stove and biochar components
> that are being discussed.).

Maybeso in much the same way stoves are used to cook food but we don't
generally discuss recipes as there are plenty of cooking sites for
that, as there are many more suitable places to discuss biochar, and
geo engineering.

As an aside I was amused by his reference to the cost of transporting
of bodies around by aeroplanes when it was only ideas that needed
discussing which could be done in virtual reality.

Andrew