[Stoves] China and cookstoves [Was Re: A user-centered, iterative engineering approach for advanced biomass cookstove design and development]

Nikhil Desai pienergy2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:33:00 CST 2017

Paul:

This is not a matter of "correct" or "incorrect". You and I have different
theories.

Nothing matters until new stoves are found usable by cooks and used. I
happen to want to target non-household customers first, and show biomass
stoves competitive with LPG in terms of consumer preference.

My disagreement with Ron was not technical, simply a view on how consumer
surveys are and ought to be done when public money is involved. Private
projects can do anything they wish.

Nikhil