[Stoves] Banglalesh TLUD stove Re: No subsidies in TLUD char peoduction

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Dec 7 07:20:55 CST 2017

Julien,

Thank you for the detailed report.  The non-metalic components are of
great interest.

Question:   You wrote:
> About 24 small holes in the side wall of the metal reactor make the
> gasification of chunks of wood more reliable, and less prone loosing
> the gas flame.
Is that shown in a photo?   Or please describe with more detail. AND is
there also a gap (how large?)  for secondary air entry at the top of the
reactor?

Of the current cost of about $20, please break that down into metal
(what pieces?), cement/ceramics, and labor (and any other type of cost
that you can estimate.).

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com