[Stoves] Understanding TLUDs, MPF and more. (was Re: Bangladesh TLUD )

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 11 20:07:34 CST 2017

Scott,         (Third of 3 replies to about a dozen messages on this
topic.  Not in any special order.  I thank everyone for their comments.)

Very nice explanation.   (a definition would probably be shorter). Only
one suggested correction.   You wrote in first sentence:
> while producing combustible energy.
Should be     while producing combustible gases.        When the gases
burn then you have the release of energy.

The comments sent by Kirk Harris (in a later message) are also highly
appropriate for some changes.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com