[Stoves] Africa's future lies in energy-saving jiko

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:45:23 CST 2017

Yes, XinHua is a piece of shit rather than food. it is so important to
distinguish shit from food before eating. disaster during 1959-1961 in
China, Xinhua is murderer. when did it start that you guys take Xinhua as
an "international media"? it is so shocking, the western world is really
decaying? corrupted in mind and body? or some of you is becoming the same
evil as murderers in China or Russia?

LPG technically is very good in many aspects, and far better than TLUD
stove. but one shortcoming, it create dependency.  three-stone stove has no
such problem. dependency can create efficiency, but dependency is expensive
sometime for the poor.

PM issue or health issue is a fake issue, false problem. I totally agree
with Nikhil. the ordinary people have no responsibility for PM issue, just
like thousands years ago.