[Stoves] News: On-the-ground research reveals true impact of cook-stove emissions in India

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 20 03:05:29 CST 2017

Nikhil  and list:

	Your key sentence below is near the end (with my added emphasis):  All I am saying is that no quantification can yet be made.

	I claim such quantification can and has been made.  My proof are the statements made at the AGU conference linking deaths to forest fires - with the connection made within days or weeks.  This to ask you for the fifth time to comment on those experts statements.  This has nothing (repeat nothing)  to do with your opinion of the reporter’s credentials.

Ron