[Stoves] matrix3

Philip Lloyd plloyd at mweb.co.za
Fri Dec 22 03:06:52 CST 2017

It made it through my system.  A few things were missing - like user acceptance. A few things were included, which were so obviously marketing that I question their value.  All those +++ against charcoal.  I have nothing against charcoal, but all the biomass users with whom I interact want to use all the energy in the wood they laboriously harvest, not use only half and then have to store the black stuff that remains. Preaching biochar or charcoal cooking to them has not worked.

Prof Philip Lloyd
Energy Institute, CPUT
PO Box 1906
Bellville 7535