[Stoves] GLASS for stoves .

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Dec 25 18:21:44 CST 2017

Dear IH

Some TLUD’s have a smokeless conclusion to their combustion cycle. I found it interesting to see the difference. We were testing a lot of stoves (30?) for the Central Java Pilot and there are definitely two groups of TLUD’s: those that end in a cloud of smoke that require one to jump and run, and the others which have no smoke surge at the end at all.

It is the latter category that are processing the biomass at a temperature above 500C. That is the secret. When that is done, they have produced all the tarry gases they will, and it has been cracked in the hot char. The distillation gases are produced immediately below the red hot char so the processing can be above 550 at all times once it is lit well.

This clean ending permits the TLUD to be used indoors with ease. Many thousands are being used following the success of the pilot project.

TLUD stove is useless inside house, every housewife should avoid it like avoid a bomb, and making char with cooking stove is a joke. It will never spread.
maybe I will explain it later. It is very clear to me.

Happy holiday every dear stover