[Stoves] GLASS for stoves .

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 19:48:21 CST 2017

as for the "making char with cooking stove is a joke",“the difficulty of
char making of cook stove is for economic reason”,it is not about TLUD
specially, it include all type of cook stove, not about energy physical or
chemical, it is about "Transaction Costs", it require social capital, a
valuable network. This network and infrastructure is so valuable that
diamonds can't compare with it. but, if we have diamonds, why we play with
char?