[Stoves] Technical about TLUDs (was Re: GLASS for stoves .)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 26 23:53:47 CST 2017

Crispin,

The pyrolytic gases that are created at 550 C will include thase at 450
and 500 C, so the 550 C temperature does not produce only or even mainl
clean gases.   Even at 700 C is will still be mainly tarry gases.

Let's see what the book say.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com