[Stoves] Fwd: End of an era, start of a new?

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 08:30:52 CST 2017

List:  cc Grant

	This being forwarded per Grant’s request.

	I recommend visiting Grant’s consulting company’s web site given below:  www.ecoltdgroup.com <http://www.ecoltdgroup.com/> .   I didn’t see the word “stoves”  - but saw 7 non-fee publications that look interesting - especially for those who might want to learn more about the GCF (Green Climate Fund).

Ron