[Stoves] LPG import in India

lh cheng lhkind at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 19:58:53 CST 2017

To using biomass for cooking and making char, there are several ways,
economically feasible I think.

One is making the wood gas condensed in tank like LPG, and making char as
byproduct, might be successful. in factory.

Another is that, collect the wood or biomass, package and transport it to
power plant( this might be expensive ), burn the gas to generate
electricity, distribute it through grid for cooking(this is very cheap and
efficient), making char as byproduct, in power plant.