[Stoves] Biomass stoves v. PV-induction cooking (re: Frank)

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 09:13:08 CST 2017

Andrew:  cc list and Norm

	As Norm and I talked, we came to the same conclusion.  But it is and was a remarkable video to see ANY downward flowing gases.  I’d like to know if anyone with computational fluid dynamic simulation capability can report on this being observed as well - and whether they can report any negative implications, etc.

	Presumably this could suggest that larger is either better or worse.

	Thanks for the feedback.   Your own char-making was with very large diameters.  Might you have seen anything similar?

Ron