[Stoves] CO2 drawdown (Re:Jock)

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sat Feb 4 10:24:24 CST 2017

Crispen,

You are very snarky and utterly miss the point. Very holier than thou as well.

1. I only support Stoves that are attractive to users and that make social and economic sense. Hopefully  they do not also damage the environment for which we ALL have serious responsibilities.

2. Draw down of excess atmospheric CO2 is a global task and obligation. The more Stoves and thermal energy devices around the world that can contribute to that process, that also meet the conditions in #1 above, the better.

3. The issue at the moment is that charcoal for regenerative agriculture is not yet priced highly enough to make it a no brainer. If I can make money making charcoal for agriculture and at the same time do my cooking, or space conditioning, then I have a compelling twofer. It has to be the case that cooking makes money, not costs money. We are not there yet.

Clear enough?

Jock

Sent from my iPhone