[Stoves] CO2 drawdown (Re:Jock)

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Sun Feb 5 23:38:27 CST 2017

Dear Cecil,

Your application of "Occam' razor" below is most elegant. Anyone who has developed a stove where the cooks/users were involved right at the start understands what you are trying to communicate. I am fortunate to have my cooks, potters and locals use various versions of the eco-Kalan and Whirly Pinay TLUD stoves to cook their meals throughout the stoves' development . Without malice to any one, I can say your path to developing a stove for the poor is RIGHT. THANK YOU.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Vermeer