[Stoves] SPAM: Re: SPAM: Re: Advocacy action: ask the GACC to stop promoting the WBT

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Tue Feb 14 14:20:27 CST 2017

Xavier,

I thought maybe you were a member of WG4. Who is representing India? I understand there are about 25 participants but less than that are active. I think I heard that WG1 had about 93 participants with some fraction being active.

I don’t have a reference for the German study but someone on the list probably does.

The SPAM tag was probably picked up by someone’s computer and has just been carried along with the discussion. I don’t know who originally named the thread but it would show up in the archives as the first message.

Tom