[Stoves] Request for source material

Pat clamshell at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 24 05:08:11 CST 2017

Hello, Stovers,

I have been a silent listener to this list for a few years. Now a friend, David Brown, wants to write a non-scientific objection to ‘Clean Coal’,  He is well-educated, but not a scientist, (nor am I). Would a few kind stovers send him a few pointers about where he can find anwers to his questions?

His address is: behimself at yahoo.com

Thanking you in advance,

Pat