[Stoves] "Clean for health" (re: Andrew)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 12:47:08 CST 2017

Andrew:

I don't know who is funding stove research and who is competing for such
research funds. Is it possible to create a database of grants past - or
would it be like creating a graveyard with headstones of some current
list-members?

I don't think GACC has given out much in terms of grants for stove R&D, at
least not its own money. Perhaps as a contractor to other donors.

GACC has no audited accounts. From what I can tell, GACC's sole purpose is
to raise funds for UN Foundation, Inc. (the Ted Turner adventure that in
part inspired the Clinton Foundation, Inc.) which takes 10% for grants to
GACC project and earns free publicity. GACC CEO takes another percentage
and publicizes UN Foundation and - well, Mrs Clinton, her former lackeys,
and friends in foreign governments.

Nikhil

Message: 3