[Stoves] Sun Buckets: off topic news, introduction

David Stein ambwat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:36:05 CST 2017

Dear Crispin,

I tried to learn more about Garth Whitworth-Williams-Foxcroft via
"Grandfather Google" but I had limited success.  However it appears as
though he should be credited with a number of great ideas and useful
inventions.  It seems like he (or someone like him) would be a great
addition to "stove camp."

I was (and still am) excited to learn of Sun Buckets, which I think could
be a real "game changer" in the arena of household cooking energy.  It may
not be* the* answer but it might be part of *an* answer.  In that we all
like hot food (this might be the thread that binds us  all together) we all
try and find appropriate solutions to the problems related to household
cooking energy usage.

Cheers,
David